Saturday, January 8, 2011

Productive Day

I think I can actually say today is the definition of a productive day. Sort of a good way to start off the year! :)

In chronological order:
  1. replaced crushed hub cap with my spare
  2. removed expired permits from car
  3. lay down salt on the sidewalks
  4. exercised on the mat (push-ups 12, 10, 8! crunches, planks and lunges)
  5. performed surgery on shredder
  6. took out recycling including shredder bag
  7. swiffered
  8. scrubbed down kitchen island and counters 
  9. found a place to hang my puzzle 'The Scream' by Edvard Munch
  10. adjusted budget
  11. uploaded reimbursement receipt
  12. watered the plants
  13. cooked wontons and miso soup for late lunch
  14. created Target shopping list for household supplies
  15. created grocery list for Shaws
  16. filed week's worth of snail mail
  17. replaced brita filter
  18. caught up with my old roommate
  19. changed out one of my picture frames
  20. hung up souvenir wall things from Italy (trip back in '98)
  21. hung up my diploma
  22. scrubbed kitchen floor
  23. used Sear's text chat support to schedule a repair service for washer door (roommate broke handle)
  24. wrote this blog post!
The only thing I had intended to do that I still haven't done is patch a tear in my PJ pants (casualty from when I was disassembling the dryer), but there's still a few hours left in the day so I might still be able to get that done. I'll resolve to get that done and then can call it a day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment