Monday, May 10, 2010

Experiencing adidas miCoach: Catching Up on Missed Workouts

I’ve fallen woefully behind on my workout schedule.


In part the weather has only been so so, but mostly because I’m in the process of moving so there’s been no free time. I got as far as the fourth workout, which was completed 10 days ago. I’m supposed to complete workout #10 today. But let’s be realistic, I know I won’t get back to #5 until at least end of next week.
I could individually drag and drop the workouts to fix my schedule, but that would take a while to do for the remaining 29 workouts.

Luckily there’s an option to restore my plan schedule.


I select Restore Schedule from the drop down and it allows me to choose the date I want to restart the plan and which workout to restart it with. I’ll be conservative and aim for next weekend to get back to my workout #5.


I clicked OK and voila! the schedule has been restored and my schedule updates to show the new scheduling of workouts.


Let’s hope there’s some good weather happening in the greater Boston area here by then so I can get back on my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment